Before you begin:
• Write down the following security code: C87B28EB45. The code is case sensitive and
you will need it to access the test after your payment is received. (You will not be able to access this
• Choose a testing environment that is quiet and free of distractions.
• Be sure that you have at least 30 minutes to take the test.
• Do not use a laptop computer unless you have an external mouse (touchpad controllers will not work).
• Remember that we will use this test to help treat you if you get a concussion,
so take the test seriously and try your best.
• This is a difficult test; do not be discouraged by incorrect answers – just continue to give your best effort.
• You will need the Adobe Flash Player Plug-in to take the test. Click here to download for free.
• Please confirm that you have broadband, DSL or high-speed Internet connection before
taking the ImPACT Test. Using dial up or another unstable Internet connection could affect your results.
• Disable your pop up blocker setting on your browser if you use one.
• Chromebooks and the Chrome browser are not supported. Using a Chromebook or Chrome
for taking assessments may cause issues, such as incomplete screen loading and freezing.
Take The Test
The cost of the baseline test is $5. To proceed with payment and to complete the test, click the button below.